Accessibility statement – websolutions
websolutions is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
websolutions takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- An accessibility officer or official has been appointed.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.1 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: 0522492797
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal Address: shalem 3 ramat gan flor 4 gi-net
We aim to respond to feedback within 5 days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by:
This statement was created on 27/04/2023 using the Siteimprove Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.